samedi 28 janvier 2012

Bonsoir !


Today I had some free time during the afternoon so I decided to go downtown, and take some pictures of Lyon, such a beautiful city. Unfortunately I didn't get enough time to go to Fourvière, you will have to wait a little bit !

So I took some pictures of the town hall, the opera and the Beaux arts museum. While I was there I went to see the wonderful painting collections of the museum, I've seen them something like a dozen times but I never grow tired of them ... And the entrance + audioguide are free for everyone under 26, that's absolutely great.

Opera



The tawn hall - back


Fontaine place des Terreaux



Te tawn hall - front



Inside the museum !





Claude Monet


Bonne soirée tout le monde !!!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire