samedi 4 février 2012

Vogue Paris, Februrary issue - Inspiration



Bonjour à tous !


It is almost the first time I buy a Vogue magazine ... I know, for many of you it's a shame but I'm living and studying in a world where 90% don't even know this magazine exist ! So I'm a kind of hero. :-)

So. In the february issue there was three main shootings and I found them really very inspirating and, trust me, that's quite rare as far as I'm concerned. 

The first one is about jewels, and they have chosen Carmen as theme : such a great idea ! I'm totally in love with the aesthetic of those pictures, dark, black and red, lots of golden jewels, of rings and crosses, long dark hair ... There's pride and sexyness inside. Told you, I'm in love.

Photographer : Giampaolo Sgura, Realisation : Géraldine Saglio




The second one is called "Vent d'Ouest" and the theme is the far west. As for the first one, it's a usual theme, already seen thousand times, but here the pictures really make me thought of the old far west (and maybe still the nowadays far west in some parts of the USA), they make me travel in mind. And that's certainly because the clothes are "wearable". 
I mean the shootings with amazing clothes are wonderful, however they're like paintings : pure art, they don't inspire me, don't make me dream as much as shootings like this one.

Photographers : Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer, Realisation : Capucine Safyurtlu.







Finally the last shooting. It's about Vegas, with Daria Werbowy as the model. Here it's more about pure inspiration, admiration for the amazing quality of the pictures, the amazing clothes, the amazing Daria Werbowy ... Just a "wow" shooting. :-)

Photographers : Inez and Vinoodh, Realisation : Emmanuelle Alt, Melanie Ward, Joe McKenna.

This one is my favourite, so amazing ! <3
RIP Alexander McQueen, one of the most amazing designer ever.
Oscar de la Renta, so glamour ...
Isn't this skirt absolutely great ?


What do you think of these shootings ? Do you have a favorite picture ?
Hope they are inspiring you too !


Bisous bisous ! <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire