dimanche 19 février 2012

New York Fashion Week, last part (a little bit late ...)

Bonsoir tout le monde !!!


I absolutely want to show you my loves among the second part of New York Fashion Week, even if the London one as already started. It's going so fast !
 We had elections in my engineering school, what means party every night, lot of fun but not of sleep so it has been a little bit hard for me to stay tuned. However that may be, here are the pictures, hope you'll find these looks as great as I do ! (Hum ... don't know if this sentence is really english-correct ...)


I've noticed lot of play on shape, material (with once again the metallic side), colours, transparency ... Next winter is going to be great ! (Once again thanks aloot to Vogue UK for all those amazing pictures !!!)

Obvious shape playing at Thom Browne:



and at Three as Four :


Feminine masculinity at Ralph Lauren :



at Donna Karan :


and at 3.1 Phillip Lim :


Some transparency and lace at Behnaz Sarafpour :


at Bill Blass (so gorgeous !) :


Play on colour and material at Alexandre Herchcovitch :


at Badgley Mischka (the fur necklace is really amazing, this kind of necklace was also on other catwalks, future trend ?):


at Derek Lam (love the sweater over the gorgeous dress):


at Elie Tahari :


at DKNY :


A little bit lot of fun at Jeremy Scott :



And ... Plenty of amazing, wonderful gorgeous evening dresses ! 

At Oscar de la Renta, master of this exercise :




At Jenny Packham :



 At Zac Posen :



 At Farah Angsana :



At Marchesa (an other master of gorgeous evening dresses) :


Don't you think this dress looks like an other one from Oscar de la Renta ? It was on the Vogue Pris february shooting here
At Milly by Michelle Smith :


At Naeem Khan :


At J.Mendel :


And at Douglas Hannant :





Sorry for this quite long post, but I had so many gorgeous things to show you ...!

And now the London Fashion Week is already on going, I'm receiving so many mails from Vogue UK I think I'm going to be drawned !!! 

And I'm actually in Roma, where there is the Carnival, it's really amazing. I'm taking tons of photos, you will see them soon. :-)


Bonne soirée à tous !
<3





















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire