samedi 11 février 2012

Spring wish list part 2 : clothes

Bonsoir !


After my spring most-wanted shoes I thought it could be great to show you that I'm not planing to spend spring with only shoes and no clothes ...!

So here are some of the clothes that are on my wish list, from some of my favorite usual shopping stores : h&m, zara, asos and new look. I also love banana republic, romwe, etc, but for the moment I still haven't fall in love with something for spring in those stores.

Other stores I'm in love with : Tara Jarmon, Sandro, Maje, Les Petites, Ba&sh, American Vintage, ... However they're a little bit more expensive. Not sure all of them exist out of France ...



The jumper n°2 and jacket n°3 are already miiiiiine !!!!





As you can see I'm planing to buy a lot of pastel colours ! I love them, and as they're back this spring-summer at last I have the occasion to buy some. Not going to miss it out. :-)


Bonne soirée à tous !
Bisous


PS : this is only a short selection of my spring wantings (it has been really hard to choose !), for more you can take a look at my fashiolista profile :
http://www.fashiolista.com/style/BricetBroc/


1 commentaire: